Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So much for audio books at night!

So I ran home last night, did the dinner thing and went to bed early. I turned on the TV with the sound muted and settled in to listen to my audio book on my Zen Stone player. Does everybody have a problem with the earphones not fitting their ear, or is it just me? Anyway, I started to listen to the book and got to the second chapter and fell asleep. When I woke up, I had no idea what chapter was playing, but it was still going strong. Now the question is, where do I restart the book when it was downloaded in eleven parts and part one includes chapters 1 through 3. I guess at the beginning again because I never got to chapter 3. I thought that this was supposed to make media more accessible, easier to listen to, and therefore a step up in my audio/book reading.

At least with the writers' strike going on, I have something new to listen to instead of TV reruns. However, if I have to keep restarting my audio book, that too will be a rerun.

No comments: